Hi Lovelies. I’m so excited to share this outfit post with you because it’s something very new and exciting for me. When Toya Berry of Champagne and Stilettos reached out for a blogger collaboration, I was more than up for it because not only can blogging be lack lustre at times but it can also get very lonely. I strongly believe in building a blogging community and supporting one another, not just online but sadly that’s easier said than done. Toya set the challenge with a select theme of checks for us both to style with our individual flair and although we both ended up in monochrome looks, I think its fair to say we really did achieve just that.
Not only was the Blogger Style Challenge a success but I really enjoyed getting to know Toya and I’m looking forward to building a friendship beyond the keyboard.
Here are 5 facts I learned about Toya:
1) She loves documentaries about Space, Wildlife and anything under the sea.
2) She’s obsessed with old hollywood glamour and loves black and white movies
3) Toya loves autumn, it is her favourite time of year for fashion: Statement coats, tailoring and layering.
4) Toya didn’t learn to cook until she was 23
5) Toya has a stationary fetish and she loves personalised notepaper, luxury pens, folders etc.
Here are the photos from our blogger collaboration shoot. Enjoy!
TOYA IS WEARING:
Photos: Abi Oshodi