For the November mood board, there’s one colour that shines brighter than the rest and that’s red. And it’s a great thing the new season’s trend colour favourite is oxblood because it means hitting the fashion mark. Inspirations like how to wear oxblood and an oxblood sparkle outfit idea provide style guides of how to wear the deep shade of red. With so many different hues of the colour red, it means nobody’s skin tone is ever left out.
Fashion designers have surely been loving and creating stand out pieces in ravishing red. Featuring details such as cut outs, sequins, texture, layers and prints. To incorporate the bold colour in your wardrobe, invest in quality separate pieces, like tops, skirts, jumpers and trousers. These are pieces that will allow you to create multiple looks, like this monochrome red outfit idea. Let your November fashion be as red hot as this mood board, in whatever shade of it suits you best.
SHOP THIS POST:
1. Zac Posen S/S 2012 | 2. Kenzo S/S 2012
3. Miranda Kerr – A.L.C. Dress, Balenciaga shoes and Alexander Wang bag
4. Emilia Wickstead A/W2012 | 5. Versace | 6. Fyodor Golan A/W2012
7. Emanuel Ungaro S/S 2012 | 8. Peter Pilotto A/W2012 | 9. House of Holland A/W2012
10. Antonio Berardi S/S 2012 | 11. Tumblr