As your personal stylist, my goal is the help you present your best self to the mirror and the world. Put simply, I will make sure you’re wearing the right shoes when you put your best foot forward. Whether that’s for a special occasion, everyday workwear or building a capsule wardrobe. It could also be for picking wardrobe style staples or simply understanding your personal style.
Successful personal styling is not just about getting a closet full of clothes. It is a process that helps you better understand your personal tastes, confidence level, what drives you and how to communicate using a language that doesn’t require words.
I aim to take the stress out of shopping and the hassle out of looking good. Your personal stylist consultation will not only be fun but informative, leaving you feeling and looking great. No fashion request is too small or too big, no style question too silly or too obvious to ask. I’d love to assist you, even if it’s with learning this season’s colours, knowing the top nail trends, getting the best tote bag for your job or the right power suit for your frame.
– PERSONAL STYLIST SERVICES –
- STYLE PROFILING: Body shape analysis, colour consultation, constructing an outfit and how to accessorise.
- WARDROBE EDIT: Revamp your wardrobe. Pairing your current best suited wardrobe staple pieces with lifestyle and personality consideration. An optional wardrobe detox.
- PERSONAL SHOPPER: Style profiling, body shape analysis, colour consultation, wardrobe planning and a personal shopping trip with me.
- STYLE MAKEOVER: Start a new fashion journey with 3 key new looks. A hair and make up session to finalise your new look & an optional photo shoot to capture your new look
- SPECIAL EVENT DRESSING: Let me help you get the right colour & fit for a special occasion and stand out with style picks for Parties, Business Events, Birthdays, Christmas and Weddings
Service Price will detailed after your initial consultation | Price on Request
Initial Online (zoom) Style Consultation Required (Max. 1.5hrs) | £150.00
♦ BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION BELOW ♦
– ASK THE STYLIST –
You can also ask me quick fashion and personal style questions below. If you’ve got a style related question that doesn’t require a consultation, feel free to ask the stylist below and I’ll do my best to have you looking your best.
- When asking a question, please be as specific as possible. E.g. Date/timeframe of event, Dress/shoe size, short sleeve or long sleeve, heels or flats, colours, your budget for the item(s) requested etc.
- If you need to send an image for reference or inspiration, please email it to: style(at)abigailayoola(dot)com with “Ask The Stylist” in the subject line. Be sure to mention that you’ve sent an email in your question below so that I know which question the email refers to.
- Apart from your name, please do not include any sensitive personal information
- As some answers may require research & links to requested products, please allow up to 3 working days for a reply.
- When posting your comment, be sure to select the option for a follow up email, so that you’re notified when your reply has been posted.
I will be getting married soon and looking for teardrop earrings for my special day. Can you help?
Firstly, congratulations on your pending nuptials.
Great choice to go for classic style teardrop earrings for your special day, I’m sure you’ll look beautiful.
Although I don’t have an idea of your budget, I’ve created some options for you with low to high price points and different styles depending on your taste.
I hope this helps and thank you for stopping by. Abigail. Xx
I am after shoes and a clutch bag to go with a blue outfit (with silver embellishments).
Thank you for your question. For a blue outfit, you could either do a monochrome look where your bag and shoes are also blue to match or a contrasting outfit with another bold colour against the blue.
If you do a monochrome blue look, varying shades of blue accessories will work well against each other and give the look some dimension. If you decide on a contrasting outfit, you’re better off going with silver, purple or green bag and shoes since you mentioned the silver embellishments.
If you didn’t have the silver embellishments, yellow, orange, red and pink would also work well with a warmer blue outfit or golden embellishments. I have created some bag and shoe options for you below and I hope this helps you complete your look. I’m sure you’ll look great. Abigail. Xx
I have this two toned (shimmering turquoise and pink) ankle strap heels that I would love a matching bag for, I have looked everywhere and cannot find anything.
I have a budget of £100, can you help at all? 🙂
Thank you for your request. Regarding matching any two-tone item, a positive is that you have the option to match any of 2 colours separately or both at the same time if the option is available. For this current fashion season, it is not as easy to find shimmering turquoise and pink accessories combinations but I have done my best to find you some stylish matching bag options. I have also included options within varying price brackets in case they also tickle your fancy.
Stay Stylish, Abigail